The average family pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in the first 91 days ofFinancial Peace University!
This is a life-changing program that teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money and empowers you with the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace! More than one million families have already benefited from this life-changing program that:
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy Baby Steps
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their mone
- Audio CD Library
- DVD Library
- Starter Envelope System
- Financial Peace Revisited book
- Bonus CDs
- Budgeting forms
- Tip cards
- Debit card holders
YES, we do ship to Canada (we always ship to the US). While the shipping can get a little expensive (we do the best we can to get the best rates possible). We do not mark up our shipping costs like some other sites, what you see as the shipping cost is the actual cost to ship your product to you. If the shipping cost turns out to be lower that what we have on our website we will refund you the difference.