By Ryan and Kristyn Loos
“Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls.” Jeremiah 6:16a-e
Life Matters is a series of studies that focus on the core aspects of life: Our personal walk with God, marriage, children, work, finances, politics and aligning our moral compass. Life Matters reveals God’s biblical standard as well as brings to light how each component is significant to God and can have an overall impact on our spiritual well-being.
Life Matters is about getting back to “the old paths”, given to us by God through His Word, and learning how to implement these principles in our daily walk with Him.
May God bless you as you begin this study of His Word, and may you see His Handiwork flourish in every area of your life for His Eternal Glory.
Series 1 – Our Personal Walk with God
Series 2 – Dating, Engagement and Marriage
Series 3 – Raising Children to Impact the Kingdom
Series 4 – Working For Life
Series 5 – Building a Solid Financial Foundation
5.1 Building a Solid Financial Foundation
5.2 Men, Women and Money / Designing a Budget
5.3 Demolishing Debt and Credit Scores
5.4 Investing Basics
5.5 Understanding Insurance & Bargain Buying
5.6 Building Wealth for the Kingdom of God
Series 6 – Politics and Our Civic Duty
Series 7 – Aligning Our Moral Compass with God
For more information please contact:
Ryan and Kristyn Loos
c/o RKL Financial, Inc
3725 Walden Ave
Lancaster, NY 14086
We offer various seminars and events throughout Western New York (WNY) and Southern Ontario (GTA and the Niagara Region). Give us a call today at 716-200-9359 to speak with us about hosting a seminar with RKL Financial.
What does the audience say about RKL Financial's Seminars
- "Seminar was great!"
- "I just wanted to let you know that everyone was very pleased with your presentation. It was so thorough. I especially liked that you gave us the perspective from financially struggling Christians, including all the excuses. Thank you so much for all the work you did on this. We appreciate it!"
- "Everything was well done including staff interaction."
- "I learned a ton! Thank you so much! Such a great training."
- "Ryan was a great presenter – he did a fantastic job."
- "Presenter was very knowledgeable and interesting. He did a good job getting the material across."
- "The seminar was very interesting. I learned a lot"
- "A very helpful seminar, very interesting to listen to."
- "Ryan did a great job!! Cannot think of how to improve this seminar"
- "It is always good to listen to this. Good Speaker"
- "I wish I had the opportunity to take this seminar before I lost my own parents."
- "The whole seminar was very helpful – giving things to begin to think about and work on now."